DSLR Camera fraud on Quickr.com / Fake seller of DSLR cameras swindled me for Rs 3000
Hi guys,
I am distraught and regretful that I spent 3000₹ to buy a used DSLR camera on Quickr.com from a fake seller ( which I learned later).
Just a few days back, I thought of buying a DSLR camera for private use... you know while traveling, and capturing those great places. DSLR camera, the new one being expensive I decided to go for a used camera.
I searched the terms on Google and it took me to Quickr.com. At Quickr, I saw quite a few ads of sellers selling DSLR models of Canon, Nikon, Sony..etc. Sellers from different locations across India.
I came across a particular post where the seller was selling a brand new imported camera at just 5999₹. I had a chat with him in quickr and he said that he is from Delhi and gets the new DSLR camera from the customs department. He shared some images of the DSLR camera Canon 200 Mark II. Further, he said that these cameras are from the customs dept and that's why they are cheap, imported ones.
Pay 3000₹ before and 3000₹ after delivery he said. I was desperate and decided to give it a try and paid the fraud person Rishpal Singh (as shown in the true caller) 3000₹ on 13 Sept 2021 through Paytm Upi after a WhatsApp chat with the fraudster.
I have uploaded some screenshots ..he even put his audio on WhatsApp. After some time he started asking for full payment and started talking of the customs dept which is when I realized I had been duped royally this time for 3k ₹. The mobile number of this conman Rispal Singh/Bhupie is 8860467681. Make his life hell.
I reported the ad to quick.com, and hope that the ad has been taken off the quickr. Despite my complaints quicker never cared to call me on my mobile or even email me to show their compassion. I think quickr people could be more professional.
Haven't got anything back yet from the fraudster... nor anything from quickr.com
I want to raise awareness about frauds happening online on sites like Quickr or even Facebook marketplace. Beware never to make any advance payments to any sellers, Check their profiles on social media, somewhere you will feel suspicion, try to delve deeper.




Comments
Post a Comment